Many reasons result in the issues in iPhone XR. Sometimes, it gets freeze or stops responding, or the black screen appears on the iPhone. At that time, users are suggested to restart iPhone XR because half of the bugs get resolved when the user restarts iPhone XR.
It gets so frustrating and stressful when the user fails to restart their iPhone XR due to several issues. So, for all of them, we have here provided different methods through which they can easily restart iPhone XR.
The restart method can be carried out in various ways. Hence, the users are recommended to follow the procedures discussed below to restart their iPhone successfully.
Common issues with iPhone XR
Before we talk about the ways to restart iPhone XR, let’s look at the common issues faced by the iPhone XR users.
- iPhone XR Bluetooth issue
- Battery life issue
- Wi-F- connectivity issue
- Cellular Data problem
- Slow performance issue
- Poor Audio Quality issue
- Dropped calls problem
- Slower charging issue
- GPS not working issue
- Touchscreen not responding
- Face ID not working properly
- Screen freezes issue
So these all are some common issues faced by the users. Therefore, if the user encounters such issues, they are all recommended to ask for assistance from the professionals.
Methods torestart iPhone XR
The methods provided below will surely be going to help the users to restart iPhone XR. So, without wasting much of your time, scroll down and check out the methods discussed below and apply the one to restart iPhone XR.
Method 1: Restart iPhone XR with buttons
Note: There is no home button in the iPhone XR, so perform the steps to restart the iPhone XR. So, perform the following steps to restart iPhone XR with key combinations.
- Gently press the Volume up button and the side button both at the same time.
- After this, when the “slide to power off slider” appears, then release the side and Volume down button.
- Then to shut down the phone, move the slider from left to right.
- After this, wait for 30 seconds.
- Hold down the side button again till the Apple logo appears on the screen.
- Note: Make sure that the iPhone is turned “ON.”
- After that, release the side button and let the phone get started.
Method 2: Force Restart iPhone XR
A soft restart can resolve many issues, but users must follow the steps mentioned below regarding force restart iPhone XR when it doesn’t fix the problems.
- Tap and release the “Volume Up” button.
- After this, press and release the “Volume Down” button.
- After that, press and hold the side button till the “Apple Logo” appears on the screen and then release it.
- Now, wait till the iPhone XR restarts.
Method 3: Restart iPhone XR without Power button
If there is any problem with the power button, the user can perform the following method to restart iPhone XR. So, get down and follow the steps enlisted below.
- Go to the “Settings” option.
- After this, tap on to the “General” option.
- Then from there, go to the “Accessibility” option.
- Then scroll down and search for the “Assistive Touch” option.
- Now tap on that option.
- Note: Make sure that the “Assistive Touch” option is turned “ON.”
- If the “Assistive Touch” is turned ON, then the icon will appear on the screen.
- Then under the custom actions, there are three options available, i.e., “Single-Tap,” “Double- Tap,” “Long Press.”
- From there, select the one option accordingly.
- If the user clicks on “Single Touch,” they will get an entire list of options.
- From there, click on the “Restart” option.
- Under the rest of the options, the users are suggested to click on the “Restart” option.
- Now when the user taps on the toggle once, the user will be prompted to “Restart” their iPhone XR.
So, following these methods, the user can easily restart iPhone XR. We hope that the methods explained above helped you out to restart iPhone XR.