The printer enables the user to get the hard copy of their document quickly and conveniently. The printer allows users to print anything from their Android or iOS device. The user has to make sure that the printer supports the “AirPrint” feature while printing from the iPhone. The users will have to connect their printer to the application and start printing their important documents from the cloud and much more.
For all users, we are going to discuss the steps that are used to print from iPhone. If the user has an Airprint compatible feature, then they can easily print wirelessly. Also, the user can make use of the printing application to provide with any other printers.
The users who have a printer that supports the AirPrint feature would be very convenient for them to print from iPhone. If the printer does not support the “AirPrint” feature but has Wi-Fi print capabilities, they can easily print remotely from their iPhone with the help of a third-party application.
Methods to Print from iPhone
The user can perform the following methods to print from iPhone.
- First of all, ensure to have an AirPrint supported printer.
- After this, make sure that the printer and the mobile device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- If the printer is not an AirPrint compatible, then the user can still make use of the AirPrint by searching for the network with an Airprint supported printer.
- Before printing wirelessly, the user will have to set up the printer.
- Then open an iPhone application that supports the “AirPrint” feature.
- After this, the users are recommended to open the document, picture, or email they want to print.
- Then click on the “Share” option.
- After this, click on the “Print” option.
- Then “Select a Printer.”
- Now click on the “Printer’s Name” that appears on the screen.
- After this, hit on the “Print” option located at the screen’s right top corner.
- Now follow the prompts to begin the printing task through the connected printer.
Make use of the Printing Application
- Open the “App Store.”
- From there, click on the “Search” option.
- Then tap the “Search bar” option.
- After this, search for the printing apps.
- After that, click on “Get” to the right side of the selected application.
- Then hit on the “Install” option.
- After this, the users are suggested to enter the Apple ID password. Therefore, the users are suggested to follow the on-screen instructions to initiate the downloading procedure.
- After this, open the printer application and then follow the on-screen setup procedure.
- After that, the users are suggested to open the document or the item they want to print.
- Then click on the “Share” button.
- Now swipe left over the options bottom row, including “copy” and “print.”
- Then tap on the (…) icon, located at the far-right side of the bottom row of options.
- After this, slide the desired application to the “ON” position. By doing this, the user can easily use the current app.
- Then tap on the “Done” option.
- Now click on the “App’s Name.”
- After this, follow the on-screen instructions. The user will then have to adjust settings for the file and tap on the “Print” option.
- Until the printer is “ON” and connected to the internet, the document will start printing.
So by performing these methods, the user can easily print from the iPhone. We hope that after applying these methods, the user can easily manage to accomplish their printing task from iPhone.